Jared Dudley (NBA 2K19 Player Rating 72)
The Brooklyn Nets replace their own 2021 second-round pick that was sent to the Charlotte Hornets in the Dwight Howard trade.
More from Nothin' But Nets
- Nets star Mikal Bridges labeled top ‘trade target’ for serious title contender
- LAST CHANCE: Get $2,500 Bonus for Any NBA Draft Bet Before FanDuel Promo Expires Sunday
- Bet365 New Jersey Bonus: Bet $1, Win $200 GUARANTEED on ANY NBA Finals Bet Tonight!
- BetRivers NJ Promo: Bet $500 on the NBA/NHL Finals, Get a Bonus-Bet Refund if You Miss!
- DraftKings New Jersey Promo: Bet $5, Win $150 INSTANTLY on ANY NBA Playoff Game!
They also gain good veteran leadership and needed wing and stretch 4 depth in Dudley. The Suns freed up needed cap space.
Throughout his 12-year career, Dudley has been a strong 3-point shooter. He shoots 39.6 percent from behind the arc in his career and has shot at least 36 percent since his second season. His mid-range shooting game is not as strong, but is consistent.
Dudley looks for pull-up jumpers and corner pop shots.
To go along with his strong shooting, his driving game is good. Dudley has good traditional big man attributes when it comes to play near the rim. He can spin past a defender in the post or use his size and strength to push his way to the basket.
The 2018-19 season will be an interesting season for Dudley. He is moving to another young NBA team, but one without much star power. His veteran leadership will play a good role in Brooklyn’s success but so will his play off the bench.
When coming off the bench, Dudley will have one job; to score and play solid defense.
Based off his play the past couple of seasons, Dudley should have a player rating better than 72. Based on other small forwards rated 72 in NBA2K19, he should be rated 73-75.