Ed Davis had seven of the 11 offensive rebounds collected by the Brooklyn Nets on Friday and maintained his NBA lead in offensive rebound percentage at 16.5.
But he also got a bit out of control at times with his physical play, at one point shoving Domantas Sabonis directly into a driving Jared Dudley. Fortunately, the collision wasn’t as bad as it could have been, but Sabonis was likely going to foul Dudley on a shot attempt before Davis intervened.
It was the sort of mistake the Brooklyn Nets made throughout the game, as offensive fouls off the ball cost the club eight possessions on the night.
- Allen Crabbe (sore right knee)
- Caris LeVert (subtalar dislocation, right foot)
- Dzanan Musa (left shoulder subluxation)
- Alan Williams (Long Island Nets, two-way)
Did not dress
- Treveon Graham (left hamstring strain)