Kevin Garnett played for 21 seasons in the NBA. He provided intensity and toughness for every team he played for. Garnett’s tenure at the Brooklyn Nets may have been short, but he definitely had his moments in Brooklyn.
More from Nothin' But Nets
- Nets star Mikal Bridges labeled top ‘trade target’ for serious title contender
- LAST CHANCE: Get $2,500 Bonus for Any NBA Draft Bet Before FanDuel Promo Expires Sunday
- Bet365 New Jersey Bonus: Bet $1, Win $200 GUARANTEED on ANY NBA Finals Bet Tonight!
- BetRivers NJ Promo: Bet $500 on the NBA/NHL Finals, Get a Bonus-Bet Refund if You Miss!
- DraftKings New Jersey Promo: Bet $5, Win $150 INSTANTLY on ANY NBA Playoff Game!
Kevin Garnett calls it a career in the NBA. The game of basketball has never seen anyone like him, nor will we see another player like him. Garnett provided leadership, toughness, and his defensive prowess for every team he has played for.
What Garnett also brought to the table was his notorious trash talking and humor. Garnett trashed talk his opponents so hard that he altered their performances. That’s the type of mind games that Kevin Garnett plays.
Garnett is a glorified bully and no one has ever seen anything like Garnett. Let’s check out his top 5 moments as a Brooklyn Net.